Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stiffness, weakness lightheadedness nausea how do you deal with these? Ive had tests done so i know its the dpdr but some days I feel so physically unwell on top of feeling mentally unwell and on those days id say its impossible for me to do anything at all.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have those symptoms when I don't get enough sleep. I don't know if that is the case for you but if you are having troubles with your sleep, taking steps toward better sleeping habits may help.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have those symptoms when I don't get enough sleep. I don't know if that is the case for you but if you are having troubles with your sleep, taking steps toward better sleeping habits may help.
It's really easy for me to fall asleep but I'll wake exactly 2 hours before I need to get up. Then I'll feel really anxious. I don't know why and it's really annoying.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
If we overwork our minds for so long, we can exhibit physical symptoms as well.

When my anxiety has been going for a certain amount of days, I can feel incredibly drained and sometimes lightheaded.

I just try to remind myself that it'll go away at some point. If it doesn't, I try to get more sleep than normal or exercise a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts