3. Misquitoes- I HATE those things.
That would definitely top my list. May they all burn in a bloodless hell.
I assume we're not talking about big things...i mean, i hate liars more than anything else on earth, but i guess we're talking just pet peeves here.
In no particular order:
- slow drivers in the fast lane
- alarm clocks
- people who look at me like i'm crazy when i tell them i don't trust microwaves or cell phones
- public washrooms that don't have paper towels...seriously, this is the stupidest thing in the world...it makes me want to sodomize someone i get so angry. What is the point of having water, soap, and a blow dryer if you still have to open the door, which is undoubtedly riddled with urine stains and God knows what else, with your bare hands? PUT PAPER TOWELS IN WASHROOMS!!! I'll tell you something: Next time i have to use a washroom in a restaurant or some other place that doesn't have paper towels, i'm going to bring a bucket to my table and urinate in it right there in front of everyone, and when the maitre d' comes up to me and awkwardly asks if there's something he can help me with, i'm going to splash it all over him and yell out, "Yeah! You can put some f#$%ing paper towels in the washroom!!!" Bloody animals.
- Ok, here's another one....bear with me. When someone gently chides you by saying something like, "Hey nice clothes...what are you, going to a funeral or something?" And then i politely chuckle, and then like two hours later the person comes up to me and says, "Hey, you know, i was just joking around with the clothes comment." :roll:
- Mainstream music. Radio Disc Jokeys who try to be funny but fail miserably...Dean Glendell on the once brilliant 102.1 in Toronto is a stellar example of this.
- Women who expect equal rights and then give you the silent treatment when you ask them to split the dinner bill.
- Moody people
- When bedsheets come undone. I don't know what it is, but i cannot for the life of me get my bedsheets to stay on my mattress. Either they're too tight and one corner springs off just as i'm drifting off to sleep, or they're too loose and i can feel little lumpy things curling around on my back.
- People who sing along to music. Unless that person is me. :wink:
- Rude people.
- People who think they're cool because they wear a shirt and tie to work, as if having that kind of costume is something one would aspire to.
- Ethnocentrism. Racism. Sexism. All the isms.
- Reality TV
- People who talk about celebrities with greater passion than they talk about their own lives.
That's all i can think of right now...i'll post more if i can think of them.
Soooo bored tonight, sick and holed up in the house.
Try online poker...