Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there are some people that believe parasites are the root of all illness.They directed me to something called huma-worm. It a group of many particular herbs, a large concoction designed to destroy eggs and prevent new spawn as well as kill all existing parasites. The humaworm cleanse is designed in capsule form, 4 are taken every day for 30 days along with lots of water. Apparently we all have parasites....or most of us, at least that is the claim. Most of them are too small for the eye to see but their existence and their excretions in our blood and body make us feel like weak.....and cause headaches, pain, fatigue, and an array of other symptom. Just go to the site to see the list. https://www.humaworm.com/

I never really buy these things....or "but into" them but this time I said why not. I bought the cleanse, of which there are many and thought it doesn't seem like a bad idea to try. The company seemed reputable and I became very familiar with a forum called curezone over the past couple weeks doing research on the whole process. I remember someone here blaming candida on dp...a couple people actually....which typically needs an antibiotic to clean out. I thought of buying the antibiotics illegally but I decided against it. This supposedly kills candida, in fact there is a "candida cleanse" I didn't feel like the ingredients were much different from the original formula so i just got the original...anyway it's day 5. I didn't think this would do anything. The first couple day I felt weak, not necessarily a bad kind of weak...better thoughts were coming to my brain, i slept happy for the first time in a while,,,who knows..it could be placebo or the work of my already going self training to be more positive,,,,its day 5 and i can't say too much that's really solid. I looked in the toilet and I saw some parasites come out in my urine and stool. I know what they look like from all the research. Anyway again I can't say anything solid. but for whatever reason i felt like sharing this today on this forum...I feel better...and not in a clear tangible way the way all those glimpses of clarity that happen...it's more internal ...more dim...something in my brain placed right today...hard to explain but my voice/tone is mine again....my facial expressions are my own. Something about this is good. Just wanted to let yall know. Do your own research/experimenting. Come to your own conclusions.

I'm here for you if you do. I'll also be following this thread up through the rest of the "cleanse"

A friend made a joke which i found pretty hilarious. She said imagine if they put the parasites in the capsules so people could poop them out and say wow it worked!....

No joke though...you know how when you are healed you don't remember wha it was like before, like that part of being can't be accessed anymore...im pretty sure that's why although i know something's right it's not apparent...or blindingly clear...and i don't even feel the need to explain it right now...
odd anyways, ill talk to yall soon.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also wanna add it's day 5, I'm experience itching for the first time.. I have experienced kinda sharp pains in the foot and around but today on my right thigh, i need to itch.....I did itch...and i just looked at it and there are bumps and redness. I looked this up on curezone to make sure it's not an allergy i found this post ("I'd like to add that the 'itching' may be more from parasite poisons, dumping through your skin, than anything else. I read the astonishing statement that the skin eliminates more than the kidneys, lungs, and bowels, combined!

")

We'll see.
Yesterday I felt a tightness in the back of my head....like brain stem area....i stayed still for a while till it pacified......
If I remember or experience any more symptoms in the future I'll document them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
One day I was on a walk when I felt a very large bug crawl into my pants and kind of like sting my butt. Within a matter of hours I began getting these concentrated sting feeling like something was breaking my skin. I would sometimes get the sting and it would trace the edge of my skin and I would physically see a line kind of looking like a scratch on my arm or wherever. I went to the doctor and she diagnosed that I had parasites. I had to put caladryl lotion on 3 times a day. Basically how that killed it was when they would break my skin the parasite would become suffocated by the lotion. This was the only way to get rid of them. It was painful when they broke the skin like the parasite had sharp teeth. What happened was this bug had parasites and it stung me and planted eggs with more parasites in them. It was a nightmare.

So, this is why I don't think you have parasites, but I may be wrong, there may be parasites that don't break the skin so you wouldn't know they are there.

Just thought I would share my insight on the matter.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One day I was on a walk when I felt a very large bug crawl into my pants and kind of like sting my butt. Within a matter of hours I began getting these concentrated sting feeling like something was breaking my skin. I would sometimes get the sting and it would trace the edge of my skin and I would physically see a line kind of looking like a scratch on my arm or wherever. I went to the doctor and she diagnosed that I had parasites. I had to put caladryl lotion on 3 times a day. Basically how that killed it was when they would break my skin the parasite would become suffocated by the lotion. This was the only way to get rid of them. It was painful when they broke the skin like the parasite had sharp teeth. What happened was this bug had parasites and it stung me and planted eggs with more parasites in them. It was a nightmare.
So, this is why I don't think you have parasites, but I may be wrong, there may be parasites that don't break the skin so you wouldn't know they are there.
Just thought I would share my insight on the matter.
Thank you for sharing.
[[I'm glad you don't have to deal with that dread anymore.]]

·
69 Posts
In my opinion parasites and acidity definitely play in role with your mental health.

When detoxifying the body, you need to make sure you are using organic natural herbs and supplements, I haven't heard of the one you mentioned but I assume you are happy with the ingredients, because harsh chemicals, refined sugars and bulking agents could prevent the best outcomes.

I myself went to a homeopath who did a finger prick test to show me my blood on a screen, to then determine if I had parasites or not. I think a screening is beneficial, as it takes a minute and would determine how much of a issue it is for you.

Tackling candida works well alongside parasite cleansing as it would help restore the good gut bacteria and lessen acidity levels. I'd recommend taking a good probiotic supplement too.

·
Administrator
974 Posts
This is really gross! But have to ask you mana, how do you recognize parasites in your urine and stool? You've looked at this program, so curious to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts