Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I Was Wondering If Anyone Else Gets Pretty Bad Paranoia When Their Having DP Spells?

I Seem To Always Get Scared An Have Bad Panic Attacks When I Have DP, Mostly When Im Home Alone Though.. Which Is Weird, Considering Im 6'0 - 6'1 An Around 280 Pounds And Can Bench Almost Twice My Weight AND A Rapper LoL

I Feel Like Such A Baby When It Happens, Ya Know.. And Im Hoping Its Common In People With DP

So Yea, Does Anyone Get Paranoid/Have Obsessive Scary Thoughts That Send Them Into Pure Panic When Their Alone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey,

I Was Wondering If Anyone Else Gets Pretty Bad Paranoia When Their Having DP Spells?

I Seem To Always Get Scared An Have Bad Panic Attacks When I Have DP, Mostly When Im Home Alone Though.. Which Is Weird, Considering Im 6'0 - 6'1 An Around 280 Pounds And Can Bench Almost Twice My Weight AND A Rapper LoL

I Feel Like Such A Baby When It Happens, Ya Know.. And Im Hoping Its Common In People With DP

So Yea, Does Anyone Get Paranoid/Have Obsessive Scary Thoughts That Send Them Into Pure Panic When Their Alone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats weird how we are almost the same size & that we both rap & that we both somewhat have DP/DR among other things.

i used to be paranoid though, when this first happened, but its decreased, i think its something that you have to work on in order for it to get better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats weird how we are almost the same size & that we both rap & that we both somewhat have DP/DR among other things.

i used to be paranoid though, when this first happened, but its decreased, i think its something that you have to work on in order for it to get better.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I echo both uni girl and soulBrother's remarks. Paranoia seems to be one of those things that is made worse if you think about it. Hang in there.

Ken

·
Registered
369 Posts
I echo both uni girl and soulBrother's remarks. Paranoia seems to be one of those things that is made worse if you think about it. Hang in there.

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts