Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made a bunch of topics about this symptom

It's weird, it's like when I'm around people I put off this negative energy and make people either feel nervous, mad, or whatever

It sounds impossible, but I swear on everything it's happening

I was on this one medicine for about 4-5 months and it took the bad vibe away

I wanted to get off medicine and I did in late July 2018, and when I got off it, the bad vibe never came back

I was free for about 6 months, and a few days ago it has came back..

I've been working a lot and kinda stressing out, since I've been working a lot my anxiety has kinda gone up, so has my paranoia, and I was getting pretty angry this 1 day and I guess the bad vibe thing just clicked back again

I don't know what to do.. it's been about 3-4 days since I've had it back, it is legit hell, imagine, everywhere u go u make people mad towards each other and even to u, I don't be mean back because I know it's me..

I know it sounds crazy but nothing has convinced me otherwise..

At my house when I'm around my parents r mean to each other, I went to Walmart, I asked a worker super nicely and she was mean, went to work and my workers were being mean to each other, this ain't normal.. even at the time saw my girlfriend and she was being mean as well

I'm telling u, this can't just be in my head, especially when this has happend for a couple days now

It seems impossible but it is real.. I know it

I just don't know what to do.. I was happy cus I was focus on my job and really wanted to excel, now this vibe came back, I don't even want to work cus I know I'm just gonna make my co-workers feel bad

It fucking sucks, what did I do to deserve this..

I can't just not work man.. I've tried to just ignore it, like hopefully it would go away, I don't know what to do man

I don't want to get back on that medicine, it made me gain 25 pounds in a few months, also would make me sick to my stomach and would almost throw up every night I took it and when I take it, it would give me crazy ass anxiety and like make me feel shit face drunk, until I woke up the next morning

I don't know what to do guys..

Imagine just making people feel mad, bad and ur not even doing anything, literally just ur presence is doing that..

It makes me just not want to be here man..

I'm so tired of being like this..

Any comments I think would help.. idk what to do..

Help please

God bless all

·
Administrator
977 Posts
It's just confidence, man. Anything you can do to help you feel better about yourself, improve your self-esteem. I know that's easier said than done!

But if we feel kinda paranoid and awkward, other people may pick up on that so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, ya know?

It's not you, or anything bad about you.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just confidence, man. Anything you can do to help you feel better about yourself, improve your self-esteem. I know that's easier said than done!

But if we feel kinda paranoid and awkward, other people may pick up on that so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, ya know?

It's not you, or anything bad about you.
i know what u mean, but even when i try to move past it or be nice or just try to have some confidence, i feel like its lingering deep inside me..

and its weird, i take latuda, a drug, and it makes it go away, but the latuda gives me more anxiety kinda, i hate taking it cus i gained 20 pounds from it, also i cant sleep when i take it, its a shitty feeling, imagine feeling tired as shit, like just wanting to pass out but ur body feels wide awake, it really sucks and it gave me that feeling every damn night

not to mention i always felt like puking when i took it and u have to hold it in for atleast and hour for it to work, really sucked

but anyways.. yeah i dont know what to do..

even when i was fucked up, atleast i could pursue a career and get better at my job, now if i go to work and i give off this bad energy and makes everyone feel weird or mad AND i know its me, like man, makes me just not want to do anything, or be there, just fucking the vibe up when everyone gets along so good, and im just messing everything up

its a shitty feeling man

i dont know what to do..

u say bring ur confidence up, i do think that would help, but what would u do to do that? any tips man?

like for example, before all this dp bullshit, i use to have i guess ud say 'social anxiety

for example if i was at work, id take the long route were no1 would be at so i would have to talk to anyone or make any eye contact or any social thing u know, and to get over that, i just started to go the way i knew people would be at, and i would face them talking to me, eventually it was like a game, instead of driving were it wasnt busy, id go were all the action is, pretty much same thing with everything i did, instead of walking around, i went were all the social was at, and eventually conquering that anxiety

u have tips like that?

i guess i could do that again.. but do u got any tips to help the confidence? thanks man

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think a part of it is anxiety, and another part is you seeking tense around other people.

As someone who was 24/7 depersonalize for months and is now completely better and has been for a decade, I can say that anxiety is the most insidious thing ever. You're SURE of things when affected by it, and a lot of those just don't turn out to be true. What I'm saying is I know you're certain you have this negative affect on people, but this might not be the case.

One of the most important things I learned recovering is that the people who are your close friends will stick by you even when you don't feel like yourself at all. I KNOW what it's like to feel like you aren't yourself, or you're being quiet or weird or shy, but I think there's always something fundamental about the way we handle ourselves or speak or interact that even DP/DR doesn't wipe out.

Please have faith, and PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I don't think that's paranoia at all. I think most people are probably emotionally effected by the perceived affect of those around them. Consider it a sympathetic emotional response often interpreted by self-described empaths as "energies". I'm sure there's a term for it somewhere in psychology.

I do think that this condition makes us more self-aware and self-conscious of whether and how others can "sense" that there is something wrong with us, though. And that's probably what you are experiencing right now.

But I've been wrong before and it's very likely I'm wrong about this too ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts