Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havE to because I can't live anymore and my daughter needs me.

But can someone please give me some good story's.
Only good one not bad one.

·
Registered
382 Posts
i took zoloft... let me tell u something. dp/dr + social anxiety = doom. zoloft relieved my social anxiety and i was able to socialize no matter the circumstances, and my symptoms are almost completely gone (it's been 3 months for me, 2 weeks in i started taking zoloft and 2 weeks later symptoms of dp/dr started to reduce). i have only

one symptoms left- difficulty swallowing, which is very easy to ignore RELATIVE to other symptoms that i had, and it is reducing over time...

don't be afraid of side's of meds, be afraid of physical symptoms / effect on mood of depression and anxiety. good luck!!! ssri's are yummy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
its hard at first but u get the hang of it...just try to listen and focus only on your breathinbg...there r great meditation techniques you can look up on google and running is also a great way to get ur mind of dp

·
Registered
18 Posts
I totally downloaded apps from my phone that were guided meditation, I found that a lot easier than trying to sit there and focus on my breathing myself. Just an idea.

I'm currently taking 20 mg Celexa. I am also going in for an anti-anxiety med for my panic attacks at my next appointment. Medication doesn't scare me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts