Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I posted this in the forums as well, but it never hurts to re-post.

Recently I've been... depressed maybe? I don't know. I'm such a mess of emotions anyway, it's hard to tell the difference.
Anyway, the past couple of weeks I've been a mess. I have been pushing myself away from my boyfriend of almost a year, with no reason that I can define. I figure it's a flare up of DPDDR, so I was hoping someone on here could give some advice how to fight this. I love him so, so much, but I have lost some sort of connection and I don't know what to do. I don't feel like I want to be close to him, even just a kiss. My libido has crashed, and I'm extremely irritable toward him. I wondered if it was time to end our relationship, but that just doesn't make sense. He is the best thing to ever happen to me, he treats me like gold, takes care of me, and doesn't freak out when I'm freaking out.
Communication is at an all time low. I feel like he is just pointing fingers at me, when he is not. I KNOW it is my fault, but I just keep pushing. Someone help me??

Layered hair Eyelash Event Happy Fur

myangeleyezz84
Jun 28 2011 10:16 PM

Hi ,im new to this and i was interested about your situation because thats exactly how i feel.i also would like to know if theres an explanation to this..i hope u find the way and u work it out with him because as u explain he loves u and thats what matters...if u ever figure it out let me kno..thanks
Font Gas Circle Smile Event

1 - 1 of 1 Posts