Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 14 years old. And todays my birthday. I feel more out of it then normal. I think its from all the overwhelming stuff. Anyway i just wanted to know if OCD can cause dp. Because i didnt realize that counting everything i do to a specific number is a symptom of ocd. Im just trying to think of anything that will get me out of this nightmare

·
Registered
Drummer, Sound Engineer, Music
983 Posts
Happy Birthday! :)

Yeah OCD is on the anxiety spectrum and anxiety is known to cause DP, so yeah in your case, unless you have something else it seems to be very logical to think that's the reason. The more your OCD flares, the higher your anxiety dose, the more you feel DP (i am guessing that's what's going on?)

Do you have drop box? / want to sign up and then PM me your email, I have something that might be good for you to work through, you never know it might just help

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Birthday! :)

Yeah OCD is on the anxiety spectrum and anxiety is known to cause DP, so yeah in your case, unless you have something else it seems to be very logical to think that's the reason. The more your OCD flares, the higher your anxiety dose, the more you feel DP (i am guessing that's what's going on?)

Do you have drop box? / want to sign up and then PM me your email, I have something that might be good for you to work through, you never know it might just help
my email is [email protected] .... If this is caused by ocd/anxiety am i stuck like this for the rest of my life?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts