Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
M1k3y ya gotta understand that people are not being negative, they are being real...

For some on here DP has totally incapacitated them...They cannot pluck up the energy or will or desire to even leave their bed let alone go to work or exercise etc....I mean some of us on here cant even eat at times...When DP grips you like this there is no fighting your way out of it...

The fact you have taken a job and are getting on with stuff is fantastic and it will absolutely keep improving for you...You are doing terrific and all the right things...But ya gotta remember that you are doing these things because you can actually draw up the strength in the first place...

That is just not possible for some others on here....

We all suffer at different levels....

Please dont let realisitic comments (from myself and others) that seem totally negative to you drive you away from the site....I apologize if I said something to upsetyou...That wasnt my intention....

Remember everybody is different on here...We all suffer at different levels and we all recover and improve in different ways...

I actually think that we all get so frustrated with this condition at times that we just vent in our own ways...Its probably not fair on others but where else can any of us go...This site is the only place in the world where DP sufferers can actually get their point across....God knows all the shrinks and doctors and therapists havent helped us....They just look at us and think " Not this idiot again"

Im sorry if I upset you man! Apologies!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts