Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you sometimes feel...nothing. As if there is no reason whatsoever, be it a reason to live, a reason to love, to fight, to aim, to have passion for something, to do something because you love doing it. Sometimes, you just don't know. You don't know what you're living for or what you love because everything that seemed right about your life changes into dust and you're left with nothing. You lose your friends, you lose your happiness and you get caught into this cage that you don't seem to find a way out of. Emptiness, a void, a need for change, a desperate need for realization. They say its never too late for anything, well, I think i've waited enough. Now I need direction. Now I need passion. Now I NEED to know that IM food at something. That I am meant for something I can stand up for, that j have the will to stand up for. I need direction, I need someone to tell me. I need my guardian angel. This sounds crazy , I know, but I need my guarduan angel to tell me. Tell me, please. I need to know.

default_large.png

sadpenguin
Oct 15 2015 06:47 AM

I do not know you, but im proud of you. I do not know your struggles, but the fact that you are still present on this world, shows me that you are strong. You are willful.
Find you fire, find what makes your passion ignite, and follow it. Feel free.
You may have lost alot, like your friends, and happiness, but you still have you. Begin with something small, for example, animals are my passion, so i would volunteer at a shelter. Whatever it is, you choose to do, i believe in you.

11.jpg

leo134
Nov 27 2015 03:50 PM

Yeah, I kinda feel this way sometime, especially these days. That's just awesome how the people who are goint throught this have the same reflexion. I'm telling me that in the end, when all of this is over, I could write what I've been thru and just let away this past that as nothing to do with my future. I agree with aslikeskinn.

12.jpg

razmith
May 14 2016 12:14 AM

Hi Nida,

I honestly without a shadow of a doubt believe every word you say but the part where you mention I need direction, I need someone to tell me. I need my guardian angel. This sounds crazy , I know, but I need my guarduan angel to tell me. Tell me, please. I need to know.

Please don't take this in a negative way as it is not my intention. YOU ARE YOUR OWN GUARDIAN ANGEL and you don't need someone to tell you what you need to know. I can say this as that is the way i felt many years ago until i realised i had to work it out myself and it included a lot of trial and error until i found enough information and ways to deal with life with DP. It can BE a rocky road and alas! it does take time but if you persevere it will happen. I PROMISE YOU THAT. A little quotation i came across sometime ago when someone asked 'what is the purpose of life' and the person replied 'the purpose that you choose to give it'. That worked for me and hey! maybe it may help you. Onwards and upwards i like to say. Keep us informed. Cheers Razmith

1 - 1 of 1 Posts