Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though i have recovered from this dp .......i.e.i feel as if i am real .yes this world exisits..................

..i actualy dont panic instead ..the whole world looks like a joke........why do everybody work.go out in search of happiness.................

When i look at my husband.i cry........thinking what if even the relationship we share is meaningless.............and means nothing finally........

i really have no enthusiaism to do anything.......

whenever i look at some things which make me happy i was really excited but now i just ask "ok now what?"

i dont stop with this instead of depressing myself i am actually making my husband's life also miserable.........he is a verynice andhappy person.........what am i doing i am playing with his life too.........

is there anybody who could help me...how to feel gud again...............

·
Registered
148 Posts
(ok don't get mad...)
but are you sure you're recovered?
i mean, i know what you're saying
it all doesn't have a meaning
why do a thing???
could be something else too, no idea...

xxx

·
Registered
166 Posts
you may of recovered from dp/dr but its left you with a constant feeling of depression which is normal believe me.

i suggest you go to your doctor and chat about how you really feel no lies be honest with yourself

before its too late when i mean that i mean before u do really believe your relationship is worthless when it really may only be your depression dont let this feeling destroy your life

good luck xx
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts