Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am back to square one. With a lot more knowledge about dp...but I am still back to square one. Right now and for the past couple days I have been feeling very...blah. Not sad, or happy, or weird, or anxious just blah. I don't really have an appetite and don't really care what happens in school or at home. This is how I was when I first had dp and it's really bothering me because....I want my emotions back. I don't really know what kind of responses I am looking for...where do I go from here? I don't know, guess I just had to tell someone

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am back to square one. With a lot more knowledge about dp...but I am still back to square one. Right now and for the past couple days I have been feeling very...blah. Not sad, or happy, or weird, or anxious just blah. I don't really have an appetite and don't really care what happens in school or at home. This is how I was when I first had dp and it's really bothering me because....I want my emotions back. I don't really know what kind of responses I am looking for...where do I go from here? I don't know, guess I just had to tell someone

·
Registered
413 Posts
sorry to hear you are feeling this way...

it sounds like you have depression...

you do not have to feel particularly low to be depressed...

have you spoken to a doctor or therapist?

are you on meds?

·
Registered
413 Posts
sorry to hear you are feeling this way...

it sounds like you have depression...

you do not have to feel particularly low to be depressed...

have you spoken to a doctor or therapist?

are you on meds?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts