I have several recurring nightmares:
1. Being crucified and immolated by people I know.
2. Being raped by multiple men.
3. Being chained to a pyramid and tortured (see "The Book of Hate" for details).
4. Finding "myself" in a "normal" situation, like school, and ripping my doppelganger to shreds with a sword.
5. Being betrayed by people I know (after it actually happens).
6. Being hunted down by a Death Knight down a rainbow colored tunnel, only to run headlong into a grandfather clock that has the face of my grandfather, and both kill me.
7. Being in a rose garden made entirely of ice. (Sometimes it's a nightmare, sometimes it's just a surreal dream, I suppose circumstances cause me to react differently to it).
8. Being in a terrible, war-torn wasteland, with people starving, wounded, and dying all around me, and my body is slowly turning into a giant emerald.
9. Running/driving through the cityscape, trying to avoid the Men In Black
P.S. Those were the only ones off the top of my head, I may come up with more.
P.P.S. If anyone decides to look at "The Book of Hate," (warning: not for the faint of heart) please read the entirety of the text...it's there for a reason.