Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
quick background info: i got derealization after smoking weed with some friends and it lasted for a week and completely went away for about a month till i had a panic attack about my heart beating fast and the next day i had it and it’s been around 4 months now and in that time when i first got it i was vaping 50mg nic juice and when it came back i completely stopped because i thought it might have been that. around 3 months after i stopped i just wanted to give it a try again and it’s not like i felt magically cured or anything but i felt not bad and almost fine. by the way my derealization is not that bad just feelings of non reality, visual problems, and terrible anxiety. i’m just wondering if anyone thinks i should use this as a way to recover and quit slowly. it could just be placebo but i don’t know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think it can either cure or harm you.. but idk
yea same but it's more of just like a coping method but i realized in the last few days that i have been vaping my vision problems kind of went down and were and bothersome or annoying but when i haven't vaped in the last day or two it's kind of bad again.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have two pod system vapes but I dont use them.
50mg nicotine is too much even when using a pod system.
Why dont you get a maybe 1.8 ohm mouth o lung starter kit and some 10mg ejuice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts