Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been having the worst time with dp this all happend because of weed long story short I'm homeless now and my depression has worsened
but it's still been around six months later I'm noticing my vision is clearing up a little bit I'm having headackes but I will randomly start noticing my body hard to explain but like I'll notice my chest area and my body I hope I make since but the noticing it brings on my attacks is this normal still? I don't take any medication never have. After this incident.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Heightened senses cause all of that....Its very normal....Your mind is in alert mode so as a result all your senses have become much more sensitive and you are basically in a state of heightened awareness of yourself and everything around you...Its actually your minds way of protecting you and keeping you on guard in an odd sort of way...

Totally harmless and it passes in time...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Thank you! so much for the positive reinsurance sometimes I get caught up in my mind thinking something else is wrong with me
We all do....Its one of the most frustrating and frightening elements of DP...We tend to make mountains out of mole hills...

DP will exaggerate every single tiny little upsetting symptom and make it a 1000 times worse than it truly is....Its all imagined crap...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.