Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this even depersonalization anymore? I dont get how someone can get so messed up and its only because of dp/ anxiety/ocd... These are my new symptoms, I have absolutely no sense of self, i cant remember things and if i can it doesnt like feel real it feels distant, i barely have thoughts, i dont feel like im here, i cant understand what things mean, like ''lunch'' or something like that, it just feels like i cant like define it and think about it and process it mentally its hard to explain, concepts and things. No concept and feeling of time passing, it just feels blank and robotic. the world looks real, i just dont feel in my body, in my mind in my thoughts in my memories, it feels like how can like a squishy little thing in your head make all this possible, and i have so many existential thoughts Is this even depersonalization anymore?!?!

·
Banned
27 Posts
Yes it is DP. I'm going through exactly the same thing as well and I'm 15 too, if it makes you feel any better. Try not to focus on it, that's what makes it last longer. You'll get through this :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is DP. I'm going through exactly the same thing as well and I'm 15 too, if it makes you feel any better. Try not to focus on it, that's what makes it last longer. You'll get through this :)
thank you so much, im so glad its nothing more than dp, also how long have you had it for and do you recover?

·
Banned
27 Posts
About 2 months, and it comes and goes, usually when I constantly distract myself, although it returns like a week later unfortunately. If you ever have any questions or need someone to chat with I'm always here :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts