Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I'm new to the site, though I have been visiting frequently. My story begins when I was young. I have always had anxiety and depression issues that would come and go like allergies. But when I was 14 I don't know what happened but all of the sudden I felt dp/dr. Unknowing of what it was I let it be for 6 months. Still going out and doing things. Then I told my mom and she new what it was, put me on lexapro and within a week I had recovered. Fast forward 5 years I'm now 19. In November of 2013 I started having anxiety issues again for no reason. Crippling anxiety all winter. In January I told my doctor that I may need to change ssris so she gave me zoloft. Without weaning off of lexapro I started taking the zoloft. For three days i was having terrible side effects. So I sto

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stopped the zoloft after three days and went back on lexapro. But I realized I was feeling dp again. Since January 26th. I knew right away what it was. I haven't suffered from much existential thoughts but I have all the visual issues. Most are fading slowly I think but idk because it's going so slow. And for some reason my dp is at it's worse at night. Like I'm 90% all day but once it gets about 5pm I start to go to about 50% recovered. Anyone have this issue? Any suggestions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts