Least it's fading, none of this changes over night for anyone.
I'm not saying you aren't experiencing some DP/DR symptoms, i think you are, but your anxiety seems to be lowering, you aren't completely numb and just a few symptoms that many of my friends who never had chronic DP have had for periods of their lives, one felt like that for six months after a break up for instance and he doesn't relate to the disorder really it was just high anxiety, like what i had the first time. As i said above, this time i'm totally blank/numb like 100% talking about DP doesn't make me anxious as it's really not on my mind, this is like checking in on Facebook, the anxiety of the situation has long past.
I'd try this http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/20892-the-holy-grail-of-curing-dpdr/
before i'd get medication, but it depends on how you feel,
do you notice good periods with less anxiety = less DP?
how long have you had / felt off?
I can relate to insomnia adrenaline can keep you up for days, the time perception thing is scary, but again if your adrenaline is high time isn't gonna be linear, I actually have some type of other disorder (CNS) or the like causing 'hyper arousal', not sleeping for days, but again you'd know all about it if you had that, it's like an extreme version of 'wired' where you never feel tired.
I guess if you really want you could use the Cambridge Scale. This is the scale I use below, it's the Cambridge scale with a question took out that I never had, so i just changed it slightly..
I've kept my score in.
- 40% - Cut of from the world
- 0% - Things look flat
- 0% - Feel like body doesn't belong to me
- 35% - Observer of myself
- 0% - Body feels light
- 90% - No Emotions
- 20% - Voice sounds remote (sometimes 0)
- 100% - No thoughts
- 0% - Hands look larger or smaller than they did
- 0% - Surroundings feel detached
- 80% - Time perception (sometimes 30)
- 50% - Detached from memories
- 50% - Feelings of affection friends and family
- 0% - Objects look further or closer than before
- 0% - Pencil feels like not mine when holding it
- 100% - Can't picture things in my mind
- 0% - Doesn't feel like my own arm when pinch it
- 20% Feeling outside body
- 0% - Things happen automatically
- 0% - Thoughts have a life of their own
- 0% - I have to touch myself to know I am real
585/2100 (then x10)
515/2100 (better day)
For my DP i've gone from a 90% on the scale to average around 25% and most are Major Depressive Disorder symptoms, although still feel in constant DP but i think that's as much feeling no emotions. About to start an AD (Effexor) hopefully will knock that out of the park. Sorry i keep answering your questions with my experience, it's kinda the easiest way, i've talked to many on this forum and read a lot but you only truly know what you experience. Hopefully you can use some of the information to figure where you stand.
EDIT: found it the scale for you, it has 22 questions, so just use the way i've filled it in, get the score divide it by 2200 x 10 https://www.docdroid.net/zIAJlG7/cds-state.pdf#page=3