Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys so I've been having this symptom for the past 5 months after having a HUGE panic attack that lasted for like a whole day. I tried to sleep it off thinking that it would pass by the next day but I was wrong. After the panic attack, at first, I had high anxiety and multiple panic attacks a day but by now the panic attacks are gone and I haven't had one in many months, I also had intrusive disturbing and existential thoughts which are now gone also (used to make me scared af and be on my mind all day but now I could care less). I would say that I have recovered from the mental aspect to DP, but right now I have been noticing this weird visual symptom where everything seems to be so HD, most people Ive seen on this forum mention 2D vision, but I wouldnt say that my vision is 2D, but it is rather that everything in my visual range is so HD yet my brain struggles to process visual information, my depth perception is messed up, and all of this is exacerbated by being outside (mostly by seeing trees and the sky). It is so weird, I would say that it is similar to the visuals that I had during a potent weed or an acid trip, even though I havent touched those for so long. Any idea? or does anyone have these symptoms?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hello guys so I've been having this symptom for the past 5 months after having a HUGE panic attack that lasted for like a whole day. I tried to sleep it off thinking that it would pass by the next day but I was wrong. After the panic attack, at first, I had high anxiety and multiple panic attacks a day but by now the panic attacks are gone and I haven't had one in many months, I also had intrusive disturbing and existential thoughts which are now gone also (used to make me scared af and be on my mind all day but now I could care less). I would say that I have recovered from the mental aspect to DP, but right now I have been noticing this weird visual symptom where everything seems to be so HD, most people Ive seen on this forum mention 2D vision, but I wouldnt say that my vision is 2D, but it is rather that everything in my visual range is so HD yet my brain struggles to process visual information, my depth perception is messed up, and all of this is exacerbated by being outside (mostly by seeing trees and the sky). It is so weird, I would say that it is similar to the visuals that I had during a potent weed or an acid trip, even though I havent touched those for so long. Any idea? or does anyone have these symptoms?
you will recover completely, i can meanwhile scan those cases

1 - 3 of 3 Posts