Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting Nardil in a couple of weeks. I am doing a washout right now of my previous anti-depressant (Trintellix). I am currently only taking Geodon to hold me over until then.

Does anyone have any experience with Nardil? I read some really good reviews about it helping a lot.

·
Registered
113 Posts
just reading about Nardil on another forum and it seems very promising. Are you on it already?

BTW below I copy/pasted a quote from someone on another forum mixing a natural psychedelic with some other substances that gave interesting effects:

I have experimented with daily semi-psychedelic doses (7g ground syrian rue & 5g piracetam + 3g EPA/DHA fish oil/day) over a 2 week period. The dose was tailored to be such that tracers would barely begin to appear and the buzzing would be prominent but no further. Effects were intense emotional connection both with oneself and others (heart:brain communication), increased levels of insight and ability to connect things together, strong stimulation, increased sense of vulnerability when feeling negative emotions and best of all: powerful euphoric yet totally relaxed peaceful bliss a la mescaline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.