- Constant visual disturbances (such as intensified colors, 2D images, floaters, trails, negative afterimages) that have been a 24/7 problem with no relief since this started, over a year and a half ago.
- A constant emotional numbness.
- feelings of nothing being real, or feeling as if everything around me is in my head, or that I'm hallucinating it.
- Time lapses, or feeling as though time slows down. This especially intensifies when im in a certain place for a long time. For example, it'll be 11am, and ill think back to something that happened at like 8am, and itll literally feel like it happened weeks ago. Very frusterating and hard to explain, but if you have this symptom youll know what I mean.
- feelings of not being here or being invisible, constant feelings of deja vu.
- Inability to focus or consentrate on anything for any length of time.
- Inability to stay in one place for any long length of time. Feeling like I have to get up and walk around or get away. Having to take constant breaks in doing anything.
- No chemistry with anyone. Seeing people as more of automated machines than human beings.
- Cant read well. Words seem to distort and I cant focus on the letters.
- Intensification under flourescent or bright lighting.
And then there are the physical symptoms, which come and go.
- headaches, eye aches, backaches, numbness in my head, arms, legs.
These are the main symptoms...the ones that are (aside from the physical symptoms) with me all of the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no relief whatsoever. I'd really appreciate it if you'd list your major symptoms to see which ones we have in common - or even to see which ones we dont. This way maybe we'd be able to help one another and share different coping skills.