Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys , my name is lucas im from brazil , im on dp for the last 6 months ,it all started with a panic attack and that was new for me , gone to the hospital they gaved me some sedadion it just passed , but all day started again , you feel like you dont belong to the reality in many things , most for the eyes ....its like they are buging each frame to your brain , its almost like you are always dreaming , feeling like that for the past 6 months.

So after making a lot of tests to see if i wasnt really ill , ive started taking prozac for 3 weeks it just fucked even more more derealised , shortness of breath a lot , more dizziness , just even worse , i thought that i was dying i just stopped taking , so now im the past 2 months at anafranil and it seems to get each day better , have my emotions back, and i feel just sometimes panicking but i know what its and i starte to feel better , have my breath back , just the only thing that doenst reallu páss its the dp , i dont know why , im making mindfullness and trying to each day relax even more , but its like my head its foggy , she remenbers to be normal , but she just cant , i thing that during my first panic attack, the conection that existed from my pre frontal cortex to the amygdala has broken, this is why we dont feel normal , this nervous has to grow again , this is the detatchment that we feel , we dont have more the conection to calm down the amygdala , this is what i think . =(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts