Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
My name is Raven Danna Carson.
As you probably may or may not know, i am Suffering from Dp and Dr. I have been for about almost 2 months, but it feels like years. Now the story behind this is awful, and i am ashamed. But, here we go.
So i smoked pot all summer, NEVER experienced any weird things like DP and DR. But after smoking spice in September 2011, i have a Horrific trip. It was horrible. I would explain but then that would make me think of it again and ponder and scare me. However, i did experience depersonalization and derealization during it, at that time i didn't know anything about Dp and Dr. But as months went by i NEVER smoked pot again. In December, 14, 2011, i smoked pot again and it had spice ressin or something else mixed in, i didn't know, so of course i had another horrific trip, but this time around i never got out of Dp and Dr, the only thing that ended was the weird slow motion and destortion. But anyways everyday after this I was terrified, i didn't know what was going on, everyday was horrific and terrifying. Then i got help from my doctor after i explained EVERYTHING to my mom, dad, and brother. Now she gave me some antidepressant medicince (Jan.6,2012) and i was on 10 mg, for 3 days, well within 3 days she up'd it to 20mg(which btw you are NOT suppose to do.) Well,i had another episode like the trip i had when i smoked, and it made my Dp and Dr sevearly worse. So i struggkled and terrified each and everyday not know what was happening to me, then Jan.29,2012, i found Depersonalization and Derealization, i then got releif! I wasn't going crazy or anything like that!! this was just Anxiety! So now i feel a little bit better but i'm still dealing with it, i'm so close yet so far away from getting over it! I can feel i am going to get through this and over this!!! :) And currently i'm going through councling to help with it too.

default_large.png

daDman
Feb 02 2012 03:22 AM

spice is what messed me up too late august of last year. what kind did you smoke? i see that ur from tn, as am i. they've been outlawing spice recently and raiding places.

11.jpg

Ravey:)
Feb 02 2012 12:31 PM

spice is what messed me up too late august of last year. what kind did you smoke? i see that ur from tn, as am i. they've been outlawing spice recently and raiding places.
I smoked the strawberry kind. And now everytime i smell strawberries i think of what i went through and it makes me feel uncomfortable. :/ Hahah. And they REALLY should make it illegal! Its some bad shit!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts