Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
i experienced dp after a ‘bad trip’ from smoking weed a few weeks ago too, it was horrible the first few days but now I understand that I am real & present, most of the major distressing symptoms of dp have faded or do no longer apply to me as of the moment. & i am grateful for the progress so far in such a short time

my biggest issue right now is my mind. my conscious mind. experiencing dp can be so strenuous on the mind & body, honestly. & i think one of my problems now is constantly trying to compare how i am now & how i was before i had dp. i understand i am still the same person, but it’s taking a toll on me.

could it be my mind just playing games ( is it all in my head), or am I overthinking, or do I still have dp ( which I doubt, cause I do not feel ‘unreal’ ).

i would appreciate your genuine response, & i also hope you are doing great now. x

· Registered
4 Posts
yes we will come out of this, i can’t wait honestly. good to hear you’re doing your best ! you also mentioned something about shaun o connor’s manual, has that been of great help? & also can i get any of your socials so i can keep in touch, would mean the world to me. x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.