Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put up this website a few months ago, but I didn't tell you all because I didn't want to reveal my real name but I don't care anymore. Just don't go telling my insurance company. Hope you enjoy it. If you want a CD (blatant solicitation), you know how to reach me.

http://stage.vitaminic.com/evan_james/

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I put up this website a few months ago, but I didn't tell you all because I didn't want to reveal my real name but I don't care anymore. Just don't go telling my insurance company. Hope you enjoy it. If you want a CD (blatant solicitation), you know how to reach me.

http://stage.vitaminic.com/evan_james/

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Dear Evan,
Too cool. There seem to be a lot of creative people on this site. My one goal in life was to sing ... really my main gift. I am a music fan, music of all types, to the core. I greatly admire musical talent.

The DP/DR has hampered that a lot, my spontenaiety. But I played piano, guitar, etc. I left my Korg concert piano in L.A. when I separated from my husband. I'd give a leg, need my arms, to have another one. Full 88 keys, amazing sound. I imagine the newer ones

This is a real accomplishment for you. You're an inspiration, really!

Need a backup singer? I'd do that in a heartbeat. :D

Best,
D :shock:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Dear Evan,
Too cool. There seem to be a lot of creative people on this site. My one goal in life was to sing ... really my main gift. I am a music fan, music of all types, to the core. I greatly admire musical talent.

The DP/DR has hampered that a lot, my spontenaiety. But I played piano, guitar, etc. I left my Korg concert piano in L.A. when I separated from my husband. I'd give a leg, need my arms, to have another one. Full 88 keys, amazing sound. I imagine the newer ones

This is a real accomplishment for you. You're an inspiration, really!

Need a backup singer? I'd do that in a heartbeat. :D

Best,
D :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts