Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Movies That Scare You Sh!tless (WARNING: Scary Images)

2K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  sleepingbeauty 
#1 ·
I'm not effected by anything that I see on Television or Online, but out of all the Horror movies I've seen, from Gore to Ghosts there are only two movies that f**king scare the living crap out of me ....

The Ring (The Originals and Re-Makes) & The Grudge.

I trust there are others who have posted comments about these movies also.

These movies will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Just posting these Images is f**king sending shivers down my spine.

See less See more
G
#4 ·
I don't think i've ever been scared shitless by any movie.....kinda strange now that I think about it...I love disturbing/horror movies. I guess the movie that has been the closest to really scaring me would be The Exorcist.

#5 ·
RevSarah said:
I don't think i've ever been scared sh*t by any movie.....kinda strange now that I think about it...I love disturbing/horror movies. I guess the movie that has been the closest to really scaring me would be The Exorcist.
Sarah makes me watch this crap all the time. I HATE scary movies.

SAW - ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387564/ )
Disturbing. I couldnt even watch it.

The Ring - ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298130/ )
HATED IT WITH A PASSION

We just watched White Noise - ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375210/ )
Wasn't too scary. I did jump a few times. Sarah mocked me hardcore.

Not related: I can't play scary video games

Doom3 (PC) - ( http://www.doom3.com/ )
I get so nervous and put on my flash light every 2 seconds. I couldnt get past the first level

Clive Barkers Undying (PC) (http://www.games.net/screen_gallery.cfm?globalid=104627 *not official site)
Too scary, frig that.

Chronicles of Riddick (XBOX) ( http://www.riddickgame.com/ )
This is a great game but i'm stuck in the underground where these things keep popping up at me. Freaks me out. I should be able to finish this though.

Ps. I WILL NEVER WATCH THE RING 2

G
#7 ·
Oh, holy MOSES, this was a real education for me.

I had never seen video games like that...man. Okay, THAT is also something that could be contributing to the teens with drug use developing DP...shit! LOL....yes, Rev, I'm with you. Sarah is much braver (and scarier) than I am, lol

Wowzer. I'm still a little wierded out.

Fascinating.

#8 ·
HATED HATED HATED SAW!! Had nightmares for weeks, I would not watch that movie. My boyfriend loves scary movies, makes it rough on me. Life is scary enough for me!

#9 ·
Only three movies have really scared me...and to scare me they have to be 'disturbing', not the classic jump out of your seat type.

Alien (still terrifies me to this day)
Blair Witch Project
Amytiville Horror (the original)

There were bits of 'The Ring' that disturbed me. The video, for instance, and Brain Cox talking about the girl. The rest of it was shite. As was The Grudge, which I watched last night. Bag 'o shite.

#10 ·
Hellraiser 1 2 and 3 I found very disurbing, also the aphex twin video for come to daddy with the freaky alien monster thing that comes out of a television and screams in a grannys face.

the most scary videogames ive probably played or seen would have to be what little ive played of the silent hill series

nice :lol:

#11 ·
Yeah, the first two hellraisers were pretty disturbing. The novella that it was inspired by, The Hellbound Heart, by Cliver Barker, is a very very very disturbing read.

And christ, yes, that Aphex twin video where that monster thing is screaming 'I neeeeeed yourrrr sooooooooul' at the old lady....

#16 ·
The Ring remakes totally murdered the whole utterly terrifying 'Ring' mythology. The originals were excellent and very scary.

Blair Witch Project also.

Saw wasn't bad either.

By the way, has anyone seen House of Wax? It's that new horror movie with Paris Hilton, that lookas like total shite. Well I've seen I thought it was pretty scary actually. Surprisingly good stuff.

G
#17 ·
Some of those poltergeist movies scared me for some reason. I think one of them took place on a high floor in a big building in Chicago. For me that is scary because A.) i lived in chicago and B.) You are far away from safety being on the 40th floor of a skyscraper.

2 recent movies that left me scared shitless were Wrong Turn and Cabin Fever. They were both gruesome and malevolent. I also thought that Jeepers Creepers was pretty gruesome too.

If you want to see some movies that will scare you more than anything you've ever seen before, watch these 2 old indie films.

a.) The hills have eyes
b.) Last house on the left.

G
#18 ·
I saw House of Wax. SHITTTTTT MOVIEEE!

Horrible acting ie; no characterization. The movie took place in Louisiana, and there were hills in the movie. Louisiana is as flat as Kate Moss. Turning people into wax? They say nothing is impossible, but yes, that is physically impossible to do. The only scene I really enjoyed was where Paris Hilton was in her bra and panties. Of course it had to be interrupted by chainsaws and axes going through her boyfriends spleen. Looks like i'll have to re download her sex video.

Glad to see people are seeing The Ring for what it really was. What a great way to butcher a foreign classic.

There was another movie made in Japan or China about this psychotic woman who enticed men into her apartment to have sex with her, only to torture them and mutilate their bodies? Anyone heard of that?

G
#19 ·
The best horror video game ever made was Resident Evil 1. The 2nd Resident Evil was scary, but the first one make me shit in my pants as a 7th grader. I had to start wearing diapers again.(Btw, the movie is nothing like the video game)

#22 ·
I also admit the re-makes of The Ring series have tottally destroyed originality, although they still scare me sh!tless. What do you expect though, Hollywood get their grubby little hands on everything.

#24 ·
Yeah I saw the Grudge. What a sack of putrid kak. Hollywoods attempt at making a 'psychological horror'. Rancid.

I agree that the remake of the Ring was puke too, but I really did find the images on the video, for some reason, disturbing.

Anyone seen 'The House of a Thousand Corpses' ?

G
#25 ·
'The House of a Thousand Corpses' is just weird, not as scary as The Ring, Evil Dead 2 or The Thing (gives me the creeps).

Still playing Silent Hill 4: The Room on PS2 now. The plot is SO like DP to me (locked in a room by yourself and can?t get out). But I play it, though. Maybe I figure out how to get out of this..

#26 ·
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You brought back this topic from the pits of hell. I was hoping I would never see the pictures that I posted of the movies that scare me again.

Yes. Silent Hill 3 & 4 are very scary and surreal games but there great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.