Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone suffering from depersonlization and derealization from mold? I am starting to think this is my problem because I have never had aniexty my whole life and one day depersonlization randomly hit me. I didn’t even have a panic attack before that. It just seemed so weird because many people have triggers but I didn’t, wasn’t from weed or aniexty. It just happened one day while I was driving. I live in an older house and we have mold on the ceiling in the bathroom, and some on the windows. Just seeing if anyone can relate

·
Registered
631 Posts
I've been curious as to whether or not mold is part of my symptom complex as well. Do you have any symptoms other than DP/DR, anxiety and panic? What are your "panic attacks" like?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have mold in your house?
Panic attacks for me make me feel crazy like I'm loosing touch with reality. Like I will lose it any minute. Heart races.... how about you?
My dp and dr are 24/7.. living in a dream, anxious, detached. And more. I feel anxious everyday but sometimes I panic bad

·
Registered
631 Posts
I don't think there's mold presently in my house, but if "mold toxicity" is really a thing (another controversial topic), as opposed to merely mold allergies, then I've had many opportunities in life for it to be a factor. Also have off reactioms to "wet" weather. I feel gross when it's raining (like my body is exhuding toxicity) and my whole body cramps up terribly and terrifyingly when it is humid.

How long do these attacks tend to last? Are they triggered by anything that you can think of? Do they happen only when you are in your home around the mold? Do you feel better when you are outside or in someone else's home?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't know if this is her best or most relevant video on the subject, but i know know Heather Solimine has some mold-induced problems alongside her

benzo withdrawals, lyme and candida infection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts