Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've tried a lot of meds but modifinal has literally woke me up and given me my mind back. I ordered some tablets online which was a little sketchy but they arrived. I was nervous taking the first pill but they start to work really quickly. Like 15 minutes quick. I didn't realize how much just feeling not "Awake" was the problem. Don't get me wrong there is still work to do but I WANT to do things now. My mind has the fuel to sort things out and think for once. I've had this for going on 7 years and I didn't realize the trauma I faced was just cyclical and I needed an intervention. I assume if I ran 10 miles a day it would have cleared up too but I was too depressed to do that.

Modifinal is a wakefulness promoting agent. And works on dopamine very slightly and histamine, think antihistamine benedryl making you tired. A lot of my fear came from money and not being able to accomplish anything with no drive. I am still broke only have been taking it for a week or so but I don't have the fear that I will always be broke because the whole ability to feel joy is there.

One of the other things I noticed was just how fucking terrible this disorder really is at its core. My heart goes out to all of you on here every single one but how fucked up it is to have suffering like this... there is absolutely no reason anyone should have to suffer through this any more than they already have, If there is anything in the universe that can help for fucks sake seek it out.

I also don't want to be the guy that promotes drugs but look I've tried almost everything, I became a member here in 2012 after finally figuring out what was happening to me.

Also I got a testosterone test which in it my testosterone was that of a 50 year old so get that checked out too, you can do it online for 65 bucks. We have to be proactive and being traumatized intervention sometimes is necessary like I said if I ran 10 miles a day I would have got better faster but I couldn't with no friends and nothing to support me. I'm sorry I'm rambling but if your stuck and not moving anywhere please consider it. You can swim across the entire channel but the ferry is only a nickle.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought it on modup.net but now I'm realizing the d aspartic acid I was taking with it was what was helping me. The modifinal helps in the sense of being tired ALL THE TIME which modifinal is great for but it's really the d aspartic acid that stops the DP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts