Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been doing a lot of research regarding blank mind and what supplements and medications may help. Fortunately I have realized none of us have brain damage and our minds are just extremely clouded by depression, anxiety, ocd. It might feel like we have Alzheimer's but we do not. A drug that treats Alzheimer's is memantine. I am not sure if anyone on here has tried it and I am not suggesting for any of you to do it because it is a dissociative anesthetic but people have reported it really improving their cognitive abilities and defeating their depression. I am really desperate to get out of this as I'm sure all of you are as well so I am just attempting to somehow speed up the process which very well might not be possible. If any of you have any insight on this drug, or any other things that have helped/are helping you feel free to comment below. Trust the Process.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hopefully you’re onto something. Looking forward the seeing what others say. Did you read about it specifically helping blank mind?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have tried memantine in the past with mixed results and I actually do not recommend it. First, my state of mind before memantine was brain fog, clouded consciousness, but beyond the fog was actually what felt like "static." Memantine felt like my head cleared up at first which seemed nice but later it negatively affected cognition and created a sort of "virtual dyslexia." One of the top supplements I would recommend is oxaloacete by the BenaGene. After about half a decade of trying to figure out WTF this "static" is I figured out that it was probably glutamate toxicity, a literal firestorm in my brain. Oxaloacete is a strong glutamate scavenger meaning that it reduced glutamate. The title says it all:

Oxaloacetate activates brain mitochondrial biogenesis, enhances the insulin pathway, reduces inflammation and stimulates neurogenesis.

·
Registered
89 Posts
So I have been doing a lot of research regarding blank mind and what supplements and medications may help. Fortunately I have realized none of us have brain damage and our minds are just extremely clouded by depression, anxiety, ocd. It might feel like we have Alzheimer's but we do not. A drug that treats Alzheimer's is memantine. I am not sure if anyone on here has tried it and I am not suggesting for any of you to do it because it is a dissociative anesthetic but people have reported it really improving their cognitive abilities and defeating their depression. I am really desperate to get out of this as I'm sure all of you are as well so I am just attempting to somehow speed up the process which very well might not be possible. If any of you have any insight on this drug, or any other things that have helped/are helping you feel free to comment below. Trust the Process.
I have a brain damage. Probably the only one on this forum. The most effective thing for blank mind was and still are - psychostimulants. But don't go this road, you can burn yourself.

Reactions: sundar1989

·
Registered
155 Posts
sundar and micheal how do yall know you got brain damage? did you guys get some tests done? how did the brain damage happen? i feel like i have brain damage as well but havnt confirmed it yet with any scans i think i got a ct scan that was fine thats bout it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts