Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
For some reason, my brain decides to hit me with the worst of my DP/DR around 7pm onwards. I think maybe because I feel more alone and with my own thoughts---which is never a good combination for an over thinker like me :') Sure, I try to distract myself with menial tasks and silly games on my phone but whether I find them mentally stimulating is another question. Not much seems to be working so I'm feeling pretty unmotivated. The only thing I think that does really help for me is writing
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font
or in this case, being all techie typing
Eye Font Wood Circle Eyelash
or writing lists...loads of list. I've probably destroyed so many trees just because of the amount of pointless lists I have written over the past 9 months...
Most of them are pretty pointless, but goals none the less that focus on my future
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font
whether they are big like new year resolutions, or small like remembering to do my English literature homework. It makes me feel a lot more positive about myself as I am planning a satisfying and meaningful future. Hope this has inspired anyone to pick up a pen and note pad and jot down a list of things they need, want or simply like to do.
I recently wrote a list of 100 things I love; it made me feel so happy and positive. 100 separate things seems like a lot but it's really much easier than it sounds :')

Be happy, Lydia

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts