Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If medication has snapped me out of this before do you think it will do it again ? And when I say snapped I mean it, it was there one day and gone the next ( both times ) I didn’t slowly get better. I neeeeeed to get better I’m at the best point in my life ( Just moved into my dream house and having my first child soon )... those arnt stressers for me, it’s all Iv ever dreamt of. I don’t want this to take that all away from me. Uggggh Iv had to stuggle with this before and recovered, why do I have do keep suffering and right now like really ? I can’t keep On living like this, it’s not living it’s torture.

·
Registered
47 Posts
you continuously monitoring it to go away will actually make it last longer. I know you feel like shit like you're the only one going through it because no one else feels real right? Give it time, your body is all about balancing itself out (homeostasis). WIthin time, you will be ok. You know its possible to get rid of because you've gotten rid of it before. Don't think about how you did it before but rather that it did go away and will go away again.

·
Registered
47 Posts
trust me I know lol. I'm on here all day too looking for some relief. My gf says it makes it worse but Its the closest I can get to comfort. Super DPd right now. In your case you're pregnant, your hormones are fluctuating and that might be why meds aren't working right now. Just keep thinking about that. once you have your child you're gonna love that baby so much that DP won't be consuming your mind. Eventually, your hormones will regulate and you'll be fine. I want you to come back to these posts and let us all know how well your doing once this is all said and done:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts