thank you in advance for answering my question.
I'm a 28 yo male with DDNOS and OCD diagnosed.
I take these medications:
- Escitalopram 20 mg (in the morning)
- Lamotrigine 200 mg (2 x 100 mg)
- Pregabalin 150 mg (2 x 75 mg)
- Cariprazine 1.5 mg (at night)
- Clonazepam 2 mg (at night)
I would like to ask you an advice about this therapy.
What do you think about?
I know you are not doctors, but I would like a second opinion or some suggestion from you according to your drug treatment.
My main symptoms are mental rumination and, obvioulsy, depersonalization. These are difficult to manage.
Thank you very much