Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking if i start taking some medication to this. But im so afraid. Because those gonna change my mind and i fear losing myself even more.
I got this depersonalization from smoking weed. And it is already brain changing thing and these bills are also. So maybe they will only make my depersonalization go worse. What you are thinking about this? I dont reallly seem to even care my state anymore or am i depressed or not. I think im just so away from this world that i dont care anymore about anything and im just waiting for something. Maybe getting somewhere better. Already losing hope to this life. Long time ago actually.

·
Registered
631 Posts
The best advice I can give you on medication is to be as educated as possible. Don't just read official information about its uses and side-effects, read about other people. DP is very strange and its symptoms seem to be different for everyone, so try to find people whose experience approximates yours, find out what they took, how they reacted, and be very cautious when when you do decide to start something different.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That what i always do but almost everything i read is bad about those meds. Maybe two comments says they have helped but usually it is saying all those bad things have happend to them and then they needed to stop it. I have right now one named voxra. I just refuse so much taking. I have had experience before and its been so bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts