Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can somebody please tell me a good medication for depersonalization/derealization? I was on diazepam 5mg once a day for 7 years and it made me not care about the depersonalization then I cold turkeyed not out of my own will but because my shrink was a bitch. I’m probably in withdrawal from it still idk, it’s been about a good 10 months at this point. Ima try and get on with a different shrink. Please list me some good medications to give a try for this disorder that will give me my life back that isn’t a benzodiazepine.

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Literally have no idea why it’s in italics

· Registered
572 Posts
can somebody please tell me a good medication for depersonalization/derealization? I was on diazepam 5mg once a day for 7 years and it made me not care about the depersonalization then I cold turkeyed not out of my own will but because my shrink was a bitch. I’m probably in withdrawal from it still idk, it’s been about a good 10 months at this point. Ima try and get on with a different shrink. Please list me some good medications to give a try for this disorder that will give me my life back that isn’t a benzodiazepine.
try maoi and wellbutrin and additional clonazepam this would at least 25% improve the condition

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
try maoi and wellbutrin and additional clonazepam this would at least 25% improve the condition
Hell nah I don’t wanna be on a benzo. I think most people here don’t want to either

Reactions: leminaseri

· Registered
572 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts