Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently 14 years old and my question is that if medication is right for me around my age, I'm not planning on taking it right now but if after everything i'm trying to do doesn't work then I'll have no other choice but to take medication. So if you can tell me then it would be helpful and also please tell me what medications not to take and thank you. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I'm currently 14 years old and my question is that if medication is right for me around my age, I'm not planning on taking it right now but if after everything i'm trying to do doesn't work then I'll have no other choice but to take medication. So if you can tell me then it would be helpful and also please tell me what medications not to take and thank you. :mrgreen:
This is something that you'll have to speak with your general practitioner or psychiatrist about.

You can see plenty of people speak about their personal experiences in Treatment Option threads - but always take professional advice before the internet.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I can't give you any professional advice. BUt you are relatively young. I would try holistic approaches and natural treatments as well as patience. You are young, so your brain may have more synaptic plasticity to recover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts