Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
544 Posts
Dakotajo seems to be the guy who adores Klonopin the most around here, but I don't know where he's gone.

Seriously, though, I haven't taken it myself, but a number have. I'm pretty sure Dreamer has a lot of experience with it (Where did she go, does anyone know?)

· Registered
636 Posts
you know i took it for awhile, about a month to be exact, and it didnt calm me down much at all. In fact i could barely even tell i had taken anything, it didnt even make me tired! :shock: :?

· Registered
431 Posts
I take Klonopin any time I have a panic attack or know I might have one. I DO NOT believe in taking a benzo daily. I'm too scared of that. BUT, I was on a low dose of .5 mgs and it seemed to help me in panicky times. Made me tired many times.

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the input. I like to keep meds at a real minimum but whats the point of that when in crisis mode and an increase can help get thru it? Enigma what was your starting dose? My sis is on 3 or maybe it's 4mg a day too. Klono Fiends!!!! (just messin w/ya)

· Registered
383 Posts
Monkeydust said:
Dakotajo seems to be the guy who adores Klonopin the most around here, but I don't know where he's gone.
heh. my klonopin withdrawal is soooo bad right now (constant splitting headache!) that I can't even tell if that was sarcasm. :? Dakotajo is the only person on this board who hates klonopin even more than I do.

my highest dose was 1mg/day, but eventually I hit tolerance and had to make a choice, take more or come off. not much of a choice really, cuz even when this stuff was working great, it didn't do a thing for my dp. i was just sleepy, tired and slow, with dp.

-ru

· Registered
786 Posts
jake said:
Who else is now or ever was on Klonopin and how much were/are you on?
Since 1994 I have been on Klonopin. It started out .5mg 3 times daily. However, I've been taking 4mg daily for the longest time now.

It's next to impossible to withdraw from. A longer acting benzo such as Valium is recommended when withdrawing from Klonopin.

I believe Klonopin is holding me back. It's created such a dependency to the point where I can't seem to live without it.

Too much of a dosage (such as the level I'm on) can create a constant haze. It's no fun. I wish I could find an alternative.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.