Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, I Was Just Reflecting... And I Realized, Being Homebound In Fear 24/7 Is A Wonderful Feeling, Wow.. Its Great. Especially When You Cant Go To A Dentist When Youre In Desperate Need Of A Root Canal That Keeps You Up In Pain

But What I love Most.. Is Night Time, When I Dont Feel Like A Human, But More Like A Machine With The Ability To Think An Consiously Decide My Next Move. Oh And Also, Sometimes... When Im Eating, I Wonder What Im Injesting An Start Panicking An Cant Swallow, WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

But Seriously Folks, What Gets My Gord Even More Then Those List Above Is... Is The Constant Feeling Of Lights Being Dim, An Everything Feeling Orange An Thinking I Have Diseases, Then Getting Attacked By Irrational Thoughts

Too Much Fun For Me

Wow, I Just Got Hit With A Strong Daze Of It, HERE COMES THE FUN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hibernation said:
Geez, I Was Just Reflecting... And I Realized, Being Homebound In Fear 24/7 Is A Wonderful Feeling, Wow.. Its Great. Especially When You Cant Go To A Dentist When Youre In Desperate Need Of A Root Canal That Keeps You Up In Pain

But What I love Most.. Is Night Time, When I Dont Feel Like A Human, But More Like A Machine With The Ability To Think An Consiously Decide My Next Move. Oh And Also, Sometimes... When Im Eating, I Wonder What Im Injesting An Start Panicking An Cant Swallow, WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

But Seriously Folks, What Gets My Gord Even More Then Those List Above Is... Is The Constant Feeling Of Lights Being Dim, An Everything Feeling Orange An Thinking I Have Diseases, Then Getting Attacked By Irrational Thoughts

Too Much Fun For Me

Wow, I Just Got Hit With A Strong Daze Of It, HERE COMES THE FUN
I can eally sympathise with everything you said - and though I feel good at the moment, in a week or two I will surely feel how do. Hopefully though you will feel like me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.