Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning.. i had a serious onset of DP.. and like.. you know, thought i was gonna die.. the whole world was an accelerated mess.. panic.. desperation.. fear. The whole shabang.. so i joined the chat room and like, some guy who should prolly be considered capt'n obvious suggested that i work out to qualm these terrible feelings. Well.. i took my lunchbreak because the suggestion of anything sounded feasible at that point and went running.. and i ran, and ran, and ran, and ran till it felt my heart was going to burst from my chest, till my lungs burned. And you know what, i feel friggin great now. I dunno if its some sort of magic endorphin or if it drains panic juice like that guy said, i dunno. I just know that at this point, things are awesome and i got a giant smile on my face.

A suggestion to those who need to break past the encroaching wall which is DP, run into it as hard as you can. Perhaps you'll feel like me also.

[edfgreen]

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Yup, they say exercise creates lots of endorphins.

Great story, Ed. Thanks for posting it! I'm sure it gives hope to the many folks who will read your message.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The funs stopped and im crazy again.. gonna run when i get home to see if i can get any more endorphins outta this here body of mine. Just figured it should be noted, for the record.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts