Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a baby in November and unfortunately had a traumatic delivery leading to a panic attack and then... another episode of DP/DR! I couldn’t believe it was back. It felt like I would never be here again and I was so depressed over it. I’m still working through it and finding the meds I need for my panic disorder and depression (postpartum issues too) anyway, here is my latest thing.... I’m actually not feeling as anxious and depressed anymore, or even DR as much, but I have these thoughts like maybe I shouldn’t let myself forget these existential obsessive thoughts in case it’s true! So then, of course, I worry I’m a paranoid schizophrenic for being scared to stop being scared!!! Please tell me if ANYONE relates at all to this :(

·
Registered
547 Posts
If i were you i wouldn't sit with the fear thinking of "Oh fuck me, i could be paranoid schizo", yeah you could be, but then what?

Instead of looking at which possible labels you might have, try to look what those thoughts are trying to tell you and how to deal with them, if your paranoid, remember that you're no where near important enough to be given a shit about by any government or any large organization of any kind (Just incase is thats kind of paranoia).

I would love to help you if you could elaborate on the paranoid thoughts youre having, don't be ashamed, no one knows you here, you're pretty anonymous on a board like this :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol you’re totally right about the government thing. My paranoid thoughts have a little to do with my meds... they are making me feel less anxious and I’m thinking things like well maybe I should be remembering these thoughts of existence and bullshit in case it’s true. I have a feeling that’s still just anxiety and OCD but it makes me feel nuts! Almost like I’m not ok feeling “normal” again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts