Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My condition follows a pattern every day just wondering if anyone can relate to this ?

Wake up 7-8 am feeling like I've not yet slept and feel drained and ache all over.

8-4/5 pm I feel detatched , spaced out , like it's not me talking etc

5/6pm - 8pm - feel Horiffic - can't drive , so spaced out the room is spinning and feels like I've had 20 shots of vodka

Ah this point if I stay home and lay down watching tv or whatever it goes back to how it is normally between 8-5 still really bad but not as bad as between 5-8 pm. HOWEVER -

If I go out for food for example the loud noise with busy atmosphere makes my DO literally unbarable , to the point where I feel like I need to be hospitalised as the drunk feeling is so bad .

It's like me staying awake for 8 hours is like someone else staying awake for 8 days ? And then if I go to a loud busy place after those 8 hours my god it's horrific ? Anybody relate ? Guess I'm trying to say my spaced out feeling is always there but fluctuates and changes as it goes later in the day or the environment I am in ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thankyou for replying ASM dude, this sensory overload thing is so bad , it makes me feel like I'm so so drunk and need to throw up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts