Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

has anybody of you the problem based on emotional numbness, that you lose your memories for your former emotions ?

It started now after 1.5 years of emotional numbness and actually now by taking the so called "london combi" included zoloft/sertralin and lamotrigin.

Thank you for reading and maybe answering.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So it seems that i am worsend emotional numb, because before i felt a sense of memory of it. So the door is shut to get my connection to my emotions back again, because i dont know how it felt like.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But unfortunately its getting worse...my body is like separated/dissociated from brain... feel less inner, intereoceptive body proceses, no hunger/appetite and no tiredness even when i dont sleep...and that is atypical like most here in the forum...they are mostly tired and exhausted, have less but enough hunger and can feel reluctance...i dont know whats going on at all

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
The eye just takes a picture, but it is the window to the soul. The soul is the temporal lobe of the brain that analyzes the picture and ascribes meaning to it. It colors the picture with emotion. It references

memory for additional context for the image. Emotions accompany memories, when things are working as they should.

The temporal lobe is exquisitely prone to insult. I know I have insulted my temporal lobe because the evidence is in my EEG. Also, I know what symptoms I experienced as a result of this insult.

I lost all positive emotions. My family members seemed alien. They had been reduced to images without emotional coloring because my temporal lobe had been damaged. I could no longer

resonate with my mirror image, by looking through my eyes and into my temporal lobe/soul.. I had become a stranger to myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts