Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I feel like I'm never going to get better apart of me has accepted it now. I have had this since last July...10 months to be exact. It gets better then gets 10 x worst again. I am at my wits end now and apart of me has lost hope of getting better. The headaches have also came back and I am getting very dizzy and disorientated/stoned/drunk feeling/strange dreams. It's just a never ending battle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried everything hun. It's like I just can't connect back to reality. Everything is strange, alien and foreign to me. I have zero connection to anything around me. It use to scare me but now I'm just past caring.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Do heavy metal toxicity test, or immediately start detox with chlolera or zeolite.. what is the cause of your dp? It might be as well mercury since u got all those with headaches. Also start exercising, intense exercise every day will make u 80% better

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi all. I feel like I'm never going to get better apart of me has accepted it now. I have had this since last July...10 months to be exact. It gets better then gets 10 x worst again. I am at my wits end now and apart of me has lost hope of getting better. The headaches have also came back and I am getting very dizzy and disorientated/stoned/drunk feeling/strange dreams. It's just a never ending battle.
It gets better then gets 10 x worst again

Trust me Sharon it is very good sign of full 100 percent recovery, recovery is not linear, you will be fine.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You say part of you is accepting it. Maybe thats what you need. Your brain is probably exhausted. It wants to rest from thinking all day long about this condition.

Believe me, I did myself more harm than good by obsessing over it. I dont know your exact situation so I can't say that we are in the same boat, maybe we are, but in a different part of the boat.

Your physical symptoms though are distressing. Have you gone to an ENT and also done an MRI and EEG?

Vestibular related problems can very well cause those sensations!

Check your hormone and vitamin levels too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts