Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day dreaming about the day I can come on here and tell the world I am cured, but I am loosing hope now. I have had this now since July last year everyday with no break. At first I was scared of it, but now I am somewhat use to it now and the fear factor of it low. I was on Zoloft but I stopped taking it as it was making the depersonalization worst but since being of it my anxiety has got 10 x worst so I have decided to go back on it. My dp is caused by anxiety and I think I have been doing this all wrong now. I need to get the anxiety under control and then I feel the depersonalization will get better. I have been trying everything to get the dp to go but not the anxiety. Zoloft is amazing for my anxiety and it really helps but the side effect is intense depersonalization, but given a choice I think I would rather have the dp. My anxiety got so bad when I came off then I had a panic attack and collapsed. I have never collapsed before and it was fucking terrifying...given a choice I would rather deal with the d/p. Still having headaches, they're not as bad as they where but I have constant head pressure all the time and I am in agony. I can feel depression setting in. I daydream about being me again, not that I even have a clue who I was before this. I want to just lock myself away and not have to face this anymore. I want to be able and wake up one day and feel connected to everything, to feel like me, to not be in pain all the time, for my memories to feel like mine and not a dream, to not feel alienated to everything and everyone around me. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts