Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello,
my name is phillip. im 17 years old and a junior in high school and ive recently developed what i think is derealization (DR) everytime i walk outside its as if everthing is 2D or a painting, its almost as if its not real or surreal. now, ive come to terms with this and every day ill get better, but some random event will trigger another horrible relapse. sometimes when i notice my arms its as if they srnt mine (i know they are, but they just seem like they arnt. im a very active guy and i feel talking to otheres help very much. this is a start of my blog on how im living with this god forsaken disorder. i have a psychologist apppointment on the 13. hopefully it will help on this road to recovery. a few helpful words though. STAY HOPRFULL! know you are not crazy. reality is real, everything around you is the same, its only your perception. knowing and accepting is always the first step to recovery. good luck to all of us!
sincerly,
phillip
p.s. if you ever need to talk, send me a message on here, ill respond and give you my email or something and we wil talk this through together

10.jpg

Wendy
Mar 10 2014 10:54 PM

p.s. if you ever need to talk, send me a message on here, ill respond and give you my email or something and we wil talk this through together
I always enjoy seeing people say this. It's really great that people are willing to help out another person, especially in the current state of things. It's awesome, man.

Good luck with your psychologist appointment; keep us updated!

11.jpg

kelly326
Mar 11 2014 09:00 AM

I love this! I keep telling myself everything is how it's always been it's just how I perceive now. It still sucks to feel like outside is a painting. I feel like when I look outside the tree's should be dancing and there should be bright colors or something. I feel like outside is so plain and boring, like it never looks different!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts