Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Lifetime of depression and anxiety turned into disassociation

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dope 
Hey,

Sorry not many reply to this side...

Your symptoms are all normal for what we have, I did read it, but TBH, i am not a doctor and have no idea, maybe it was in there but i got overwhelmed with text how long you had this DXM though is a MASSIVE dissociative, i know i've done it and read much about it. Memory wise I could go into detail and will on request, but Alpha GPC is the best thing you can take to get it back. TIME is an amazing healer.

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/61950-repairing-dxm-induced-damagereversing-dissociation/

They are very smart crew, been there for DXM who recommend a MAIO and Tyric antidepressant...

My advice is do research, treat and lower your anxiety, which from my experience that's half the battle, but i've given you the key to people who know it deeply. Just remember that nothings forever, keep battering, lower or treat the anxiety and the depression and hopefully start the road to recovery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.