Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in may I had a mental break down which led to severe depression and anxiety eventually the depression went away well I think it did cause I’m able to do things now but now I think I have derealization depersonalization cause nothing feels real anymore it’s like I’m living in a movie or simulation and I feel no emotions most of the time and when I do feel emotion it’s negative like sadness or random fear and anxiety for no reason I can’t even get angry even if I wanted to. I can’t even read or watch anything negative and even when I don’t for no reason I still feel anxiety or fear some times. Anyways I just turned 20 July 8th I live in Las Vegas and found this support forum online cause talking with others who have similar problems helped me when I had severe depression so thought this is worth a shot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. I, too, just found this forum. I can relate with your feelings. I'm just very excited to finally find a place to talk with people who are experiencing the same thing I am. I hope that you are well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts