Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody actually felt somewhat real or any beneficial feeling from this medication?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes since around 2009 it woke me out of the fog. I'm on 200mg. if I miss one dose the brain fog returns within the day.
Any sexual dysfunction?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m most likely about to just go the no med route as meds only mask the feelings to begin with and my psychiatrist fucked me over and switched me from diazepam to lamotrigine and it ain’t doing shit for me except for giving me headaches and having a trash orgasm.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has not helped me one bit, but I take it for other issues (bipolar).
Thanks for your reply hopefully some more people gives me their experience with it

·
Registered
393 Posts
Meds are not a cure, fuck that route only gives more problems at the end. I tried lamotrigine but not the right dose and it only gave me visual snow and light sensitivity fuck that shit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Meds are not a cure, fuck that route only gives more problems at the end. I tried lamotrigine but not the right dose and it only gave me visual snow and light sensitivity fuck that shit.
I’m with you on this. I told my psychiatrist I don’t wanna take meds anymore and she was like how about I discharge you and I just went with it. I now cant rely on medication and it is what it is

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are common side effects of lamotrigine?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What are common side effects of lamotrigine?
i heard something about a rash and i think this rash is somewhere in my asshole or something because it feels irritated rn and it started when i started taking lamotrigine. so fuck meds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts