Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea know how you feel. i get new feelings/ symptoms and they scare me so much. but for me its like what if this isnt panic disorder. yea i get it to. i was feeling just weird yesterday i mean more than normal. i had to go to the er because i had a really bad panic attack later on at night. so yea i know how u feel. hope u feel better

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yes. i get that way all the time... if i get a new symptom and i freak out.. like im doing now... cuz my head is feeling very strange and i think " what if this isent dp/dr"

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yea the very same here. For me DR lifted about a month ago, but something else remained. And Im questioning "what if this isn't dp..."

It would be so crucial to not do this what if -thinking (=fear), as I know from the past that the DR didn't start to fade away until I wasn't afraid of it anymore (=I started to believe it was DR that I was experiencing n that can be cured).

Now I experience a kind of fog that is more related to my own inner
world/own inner consciousness. Somehow I don't feel/recognize my Self, as if there is no "me" to experience my own life anymore. Thoughts are anything but clear and it actually feels as if my whole identity was missing. I just can't reach that "normal way" of being aware of myself...and then there's is this fear what if this isn't dp anymore, but something else...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts