Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know y im posting this, its probly something way different, anyways i think barstool posted this shit but theres a post that justin bieber posted saying hes been feeling disconnected and weird, and u know many pop stars do drugs and stuff, maybe beiber is going through depersonaliztion right now? maybe im way off, maybe its something totally different

hopefully hes not, hes gets a lot of hate, i dont care for him either, but i wouldnt wish this bullshit on anyone

but im thinking, if this were to be 'depersonaliztion' and he comes out and says it, maybe people will finally put to light on dp and maybe we can find a faster way to get better

who knows, its probly not even dp, but im just curious, posting this cus idk

·
Registered
631 Posts
There have been quite a few famous people who have dealt with chronic DP over the years and shared their stories. If Justin Bieber has it, he may be the MOST (in)famous example yet. Of course, given his his lifestyle his issue will probably be transient. Most people do have transient experiences with DP/DR at some time in their lives.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's crazy that you say that. Ariana Grande has a song where she says "They say my system is overloaded
(Girl, what's wrong with you? Come back down)
I'm too much in my head, did you notice?
My body's here on Earth, but I'm floating
Disconnected, so sometimes, I feel frozen and alone" I wonder how celebrities deal with it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts