Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have dp and some dr for a while now I really can't tell how long cause of my bad time perception but the more I learn about it I think it's been going on for years and I just can't remember.

I told my parants 2 weeks ago that I suffer from it and it's like they forgot about it, I feel so alone. I had a nervous break down last week I started screaming and crying and then laughing but honestly I didn't feel anything and I have no memories just blank mind, I was taken to the E.R and met a psychaitrist who told me he didn't know what I have and he didn't know how to help me, the next day I met a nerologist who didn't understand what I ment when I tried to disscribe to her what it's like to feel no emotions and having no memories just facts about my life and not been able to visualize things.it made me feel so stupid and sometimes I think to myself maybe I made it all up maybe Im just over reacting but then something terrible happens and I get a remainder. I feel like I have no one, I'm trying to read about treatments and this site really helps but I can't consentrate and I think it makes me anxios cause everytime I start reading something I have to breath into a bag, but I'm the only one who can help me but most of the time I feel like I'm not a real person and I have no idea who I am.

I tried hiding it for so long and once I couldn't anymore and fell apart its like no one cared or knew what to do.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hope you are feeling better ...i have the blank mind and no memories....no sense of self or time ...its very hard for me ...did you find anything that helps ?

·
Registered
631 Posts
hey guys, I have dp and some dr for a while now I really can't tell how long cause of my bad time perception but the more I learn about it I think it's been going on for years and I just can't remember.

I told my parants 2 weeks ago that I suffer from it and it's like they forgot about it, I feel so alone. I had a nervous break down last week I started screaming and crying and then laughing but honestly I didn't feel anything and I have no memories just blank mind, I was taken to the E.R and met a psychaitrist who told me he didn't know what I have and he didn't know how to help me, the next day I met a nerologist who didn't understand what I ment when I tried to disscribe to her what it's like to feel no emotions and having no memories just facts about my life and not been able to visualize things.it made me feel so stupid and sometimes I think to myself maybe I made it all up maybe Im just over reacting but then something terrible happens and I get a remainder. I feel like I have no one, I'm trying to read about treatments and this site really helps but I can't consentrate and I think it makes me anxios cause everytime I start reading something I have to breath into a bag, but I'm the only one who can help me but most of the time I feel like I'm not a real person and I have no idea who I am.

I tried hiding it for so long and once I couldn't anymore and fell apart its like no one cared or knew what to do.
I understand this perfectly well, especially the part about having difficulty concentrating and starting to hyperventilate when trying to read about these things. It really is brutal. You have my sympathies. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat sometime.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts